Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ultimate Reset :: Day 2

Day 1 Recap ::
Yesterday was  great day!  I felt awesome all day, and didn't have a problem with any of the meals set out for me, or the supplements.  The only side effect I had that I was expecting was chills...I was freezing for about 4-5 hours in the afternoon (which happens, but i didn't think I would experience that...don't know why I thought I'd be different, lol)  But, I was satisfied, not hungry at all....the day was great :)
My apologies for the notification bings in the video, lol

Day 2 Recap ::
Today was a great day too :)  I took the kids to the park and we had a picnic lunch...everything was prepared ahead of time and I didn't have any temptations!
Really I didn't have any issues today with the reset!  I'm enjoying everything so far!  Day 3-5 are typically the hardest...so, hoping tomorrow and the rest of the weekend go okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment