Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome New Coach || Kristin Lamm

I would like you to meet my friend, Kristin Lamm
I have been blessed to meet so many amazing women since I started my business in coaching. Kristin is one of those women.  We share a passion for helping other people, we have seen results with the programs Beachbody offers, and we want to share that with our friends. We are not "sales people" we simply want to share with you what has worked for us. My life has changed since becoming a coach, and I am so excited to see what Kristin does with this opportunity, and all of the lives she will touch with her passionate heart  Welcome to Team Be. Kirstin. Feeling pretty blessed to have you in my life! Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Fit. Be Strong. Be a Mother, Wife, Friend and Coach. BE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment