Sunday, July 6, 2014

Life Changes

I wasn't disappointed even a little bit in the events that Beachbody hosted for us at Coach Summit last month.  The parties were a blast, and they really made us feel special!  I've never really been the "dress up" type...but for the 4 days I was in Vegas, I was in a dress each night, and it was SO MUCH FUN!  These pictures were from the Sequins and Studs party on Friday night.  We earned a ticket to this party with achievements in our business, and it was an honor to be there with these ladies!

I just feel so blessed to have been around so many awesome people, and so much inspiration the entire week!  I came home with my head spinning and ideas bursting from my brain...so much so I just felt stuck when I got home.  I didn't know where to start!  I've been praying a lot about the direction I want to go with my business, and my life.  A lot of things will be changing.
My focus has been wrong, I started to feel like, even though I love helping people, I was starting to want more for "me". And, that's not at all the direction I want to go.  I loving being a coach, and I love everything I do...but, I'm not doing it for ME, I'm doing it to help YOU.  That's what is important to me...helping others change their lives, like I've done with mine.  Facebook started to consume a lot of my time, and my kids started getting pushed to the side (I hate admitting that, but it true).  So, I've honestly slowed WAY down since Summit.  I was expecting the total opposite, so that's partly why I think I feel stuck.

There were COUNTLESS moments while I was there that I felt like I could just burst in to tears...It was just SO emotional!  It's really hard to explain!  Being surrounded by so many like-minded people, and hearing their stories, and seeing where they came from and where they are now...it's SO amazing!  Both with their health and fitness transformations and their business growth.  I LOVE hearing those kinds of stories, and we were flooded with them while at Summit!

So, anyway....my business is changing, and hopefully growing in the direction that I feel God is leading me right now.  It's been on my heart for a long time to start some faith-based accountability groups, and that is where my focus will be.  My goals are changing (big time!) and that is on the top of my list right now...figuring out what those goals are, and my plan for achieving them.  I really believe, that even if this takes me back a few steps in my business, that this is what I need to do.  Could you please pray for me, for focus.  Focus on Him, His guidance, and putting God first in all of my decisions.  This is hard for me, and something I've struggled with for  long time.  I guess I feel like I can't possibly be the ONLY one out here that struggles with her health and fitness, AND her commitment and relationship with God.  It's so easy to get caught up in worldly things... SO EASY.  For me, it's time to STOP, refocus, and re-commit....and I'd LOVE To have you guys join me in this new journey!

I am not ready to start my new series of groups just yet...but it won't be long! If you are interested in being on my wait list, please comment here, or email me.  I'd love to talk to you more about it.  hhalleck@gmail.com

In the meantime, could you please continue to pray for me.
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in! In faith, friendship, and fitness I'M IN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel led to pray for you to keep HIM first. Since being diagnosed with seizures, I have felt so alone in my fitness journey. No one works out with sick people. So God moved me to start my own movement of inspiring the sick people around me (actually I hesitate to even call them sick!) to do what we can while waiting for our healing. I have a friend with MS who feels very alone, but has managed to lose 50 pounds and is trying to lose more. God is using me to encourage her even when I don't feel encouraged myself! It's the way He works. He uses the broken, so if I have to be broken awhile, so be it. I will pray for you, Hannah. You go girl and be all He wants you to be!

    ReplyDelete