Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PiYo || New Workout Review

PiYo Review ::

Day 1 : For me this was a very important day.  I've heard a lot of mixed reviews throughout facebook from other Beachbody coaches and customers.  But, the title of the workout pretty much says it all...it's all about The Fundamentals.  So, like I said, for me it was really important...I'm not a Yogi, and I don't have a ton of experience with Pilates, just what I learned in the 21 Day Fix, and I only did one round of that.  So, for me, learning WHAT i was suppose to do and HOW to do it correctly was a big deal.  I LOVED day 1.  It was about 40 minutes.  No sweat, just "learning". and, i did this workout last night.
Day 2: (this morning)  FULL OUT SWEAT for me.  Now, granted I had just finished a 30 minute Kettle Bell workout that left me drenched, and I immediately followed that with PiYo Day 2 || Define : Lower Body (25 minutes).  LOVED it.  I have a love hate relationship with new workouts though, as I'm sure a lot of people do!  I love learning new things, and having a change up in my workout, but I feel SO AWKWARD and CLUMSY during it for the first week or so (at least, lol) PiYo was no different, if you could have seen me doing this, you would laugh, I was having a hard time with my balance, but that is one reason WHY i'm doing this!
Looking forward though to the rest of the workouts too!  Define:Upper Body, Sweat, Core, Buns, Strength Intervals, Drench and Sculpt!

To preface all of this.....

I have been TOTALLY slacking in my workouts...in all honestly, even though it's embarrassing for me to admit it, I haven't done a workout for about 2 weeks straight (and my body has suffered because of that).  As a really good friend of mine constantly reminds me, the struggle is real.  Even if you LOVE the way you feel after a workout, it can still be a struggle to keep up, and keep it your routine.  At least for me it is.  I struggle daily with both my workouts and my diet.  I hit snooze twice this morning before I picked my head up off my pillow.  And, it's going to take me a few days before I WANT to get up and workout regularly again.  But, I WILL do it!

So, back to PiYo!
Loved it! and I would SO LOVE to have you join me for the next couple months in doing this workout!
I'm actually starting an accountability group specifically for my friends that want to do it with me, and that includes ANYONE reading this (*unless of course you're already working with your own coach!).
AND...you can get it FREE this week!  Woot woot! :)
I'm super excited to share this opportunity with you!  So, message me, leave a comment, email me @ hhalleck@gmail.com , whatever is easiest for you, and I'll share the details on how you can register and get PiYo FREE! (easy peasy, I promise!) and I hope you'll join me!   We are going to start on July 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment